AR50-SP Diaphragm Pump
* This unit ships in 3-5 days
The AR50-SP is a medium pressure diaphragm pump that is popular in the lawn care and pest control industry. The AR50 assembly is the pump only with a universal drive face. The universal drive face can be adapted to a number of drive options including PTO, gear reduction and a 3/4" shaft for a pulley.
The AR50-SP replaces the Hypro D50.
The AR50-SP is a medium pressure, two diaphragm pump with a max flow of 14.8 GPM.
SP version flanged shaft for shaft kits
- Parts in contact with pumped liquids in plastic-coated aluminium and body in aluminium
- Diaphragms in NBR, Desmopan or Viton
- Seals in NBR or Viton
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism and clear plastic tank for visual level checking
- Pistons with ring for a more efficient “oil cushion” system to protect the diaphragm
- New-design diaphragm cut-out system to prevent contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions
- Spherical sector profile valves for lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency
Common replacement parts for the AR50 are as follows:
AR43293 - Blueflex
AR43291 - Desmopan
AR43290 - Buna
AR1920 - Valves
AR1919 - O-Rings
AR64516 - Oil
Max GPM: 14.8 GPM
Max PSI: 580 PSI
Max RPM: 550 RPM
Max Fluid Temp: 140 F
Diaphragm Material: Desmopan
Inlet Barb: 1 1/4"
Weight: 39.3 Lbs
Oil Capacity: 32 oz