Banjo MFM220 Flow Meter
Banjo MFM220, 2" manifold flow meter.
- ±:1% of reading (between 10% and 100% of maximum flow)
- ±:3% of reading (between cutoff and 10% of maximum flow)
- Displays overall total volume & batch total volume!
- Easy to change six (6) AA batteries.
- Flow rate allows for Gallons or Liters Per Minute.
- Glass-reinforced polypropylene.
- Measures water and most conductive liquids.
- No moving parts to fail during use.
- Self calibrating meter.
- Temperature range from 0º to 150º: F.
- Maximum operating pressure 200 PSI.
- The display reads 6 digits for rate, 8 digits for total and 1 decimal place reading in tenths.
- There are 3 photoeyes located on the face of the flowmeter. Note: These are not push button, to activate you must hold your finger over the photoeye for 2-4 Seconds.
- It is recommended to have at least 10X the diameter of straight pipe before and after the flow meter.