Boominator® Boomless Nozzle - 2650-FM
Boominator® boomless spray nozzles are made in the U.SA. and carry a 3-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. All nozzles feature a multi-patented round covered orifice which improves spray pattern while reducing drift. Boominator® nozzles are commonly used for ATV sprayers, de-icing systems, dust control, roadside spraying, aquatic pest/ weed control and much more.
The 2650FM nozzle provides a full pattern of coverage up to 23 feet and has a 1/2” MPT inlet connection.
All full pattern spray nozzles are tested at a height of 36 inches. Recommended operating height is between 18 and 48 inches. These nozzles are designed to provide a full left to right spray pattern from a single centrally mounted location.
- Large droplet pattern for minimal drift
- Eliminate the cost of spray booms and boom maintenance
- Superior wear and chemical resistance
- Easily spray around obstacles and uneven terrain
- Wide range of applications