TeeJet Manual Control Valve
Manual control valves allow an operator to manually open or close the flow to a section with the flip of the lever.
The AA6B features:
- Molded of corrosion resistant materials; all wetted parts are polypropylene, stainless steel, and polyethylene.
- Maximum pressure of 150 psi (10 bar).
- Large capacity, 12 gpm (47 l/min) with a 5 psi (0.34 bar) pressure drop.
- Molded-in mounting flange and 1/4" NPT gauge port.
- Valves can be ganged together using hex nipple for multiple boom control.
- Easily repaired without removing valve from spray line.