Turbo TeeJet Wide Angle Spray Tip
The Turbo TeeJet spray tips are a wide angle, flat spray tip. Typical applications are pre-emerge surface applied herbicides with minimum spray pressure of 15 psi and post-emerge contact herbicides with a typical spray pressure of 40 psi (2.75 bar) and higher.
The Turbo TeeJet Features:
- Tapered edge wide angle flat spray pattern for uniform coverage in broadcast spraying.
- Large, rounded internal passage to minimize clogging.
- Excellent resistance to corrosive solutions.
- Superior wear characteristics.
- Larger droplets for less drift: 15-90 psi (1-6 bar).
- Automatic spray alignment with 25612-*-NYR Quick TeeJet cap and gasket.
- Blockage-free passage means less clogging.
- Unique internal configuration means substantially longer wear life.
- All acetal construction.