AIXR Air Induction XR Flat Spray Tips
The AIXR TeeJet Flat Spray Tip offers the benefits of obtaining excellent drift resistance without compromising spray coverage. Tips producing very coarse droplets do minimize drift but do not provide the same surface coverage as tips that produce smaller droplets. In some applications, inadequate coverage decreases the effectiveness of the applied chemicals.
The AIXR Tips Feature:
- 110º wide, tapered flat spray angle with air induction technology offers better drift management.
- Made of a two-piece UHMWPE polymer construction with VisiFlo color-coding.
- UHMWPE provides excellent chemical resistance, including acids, as well as exceptional wear life.
- Compact size to prevent tip damage.
- Depending on the chemical, produces large air-filled drops through a Venturi air aspirator.
- Removable pre-orifice.
- Available in seven tip capacities with a wide operating pressure range: 15-90 psi (1-6 bar).
- Automatic alignment when used with 25612-*-NYR Quick TeeJet cap and gasket.