AR50-GR3/4-GCI Diaphragm Pump& Gear Box
* This unit ships in 3-5 days
The AR50-SP is a medium pressure diaphragm pump that is popular in the lawn care and pest control industry. The AR50-GR3/4-GCI assembly is the pump with gearbox and control unit. The GR3/4 is designed to atatch to engines with a 3/4" keyed shaft.
The AR50-GR3/4-GCI replaces the Hypro D50.
The AR50-GR3/4-GCI is a medium pressure, two diaphragm pump with a max flow of 14.8 GPM.
- Parts in contact with pumped liquids in plastic-coated aluminium and body in aluminium
- Diaphragms in NBR, Desmopan or Viton
- Seals in NBR or Viton
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism and clear plastic tank for visual level checking
- Pistons with ring for a more efficient “oil cushion” system to protect the diaphragm
- New-design diaphragm cut-out system to prevent contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions
- Spherical sector profile valves for lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency
Common replacement parts for the AR50 are as follows:
AR43293 - Blueflex
AR43291 - Desmopan
AR43290 - Buna
AR1920 - Valves
AR1919 - O-Rings
AR64516 - Oil
Max GPM: 14.8 GPM
Max PSI: 580 PSI
Max RPM: 550 RPM
Max Fluid Temp: 140 F
Diaphragm Material: Desmopan
Inlet Barb: 1 1/4"
Weight: 50 Lbs
Oil Capacity: 32 oz