Boominator Boomless Nozzle - 1250FS
Boominator boomless spray nozzles are made in the U.SA. and carry a 3 warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. All nozzles feature a multi-patented round covered orifices which improves spray pattern while reducing drift. Boominator nozzles are commonly used for ATV sprayers, de-icing systems, dust control, roadside spraying, aquatic pest/ weed control and much more.
The 1250FS nozzle provides a full pattern coverage up to 16 feet and has a 1/4" MPT inlet connection.
All full pattern spray nozzles are tested at a height of 36". Recommended operating height is between 18 and 48 inches. These nozzles are designed to provide a full left to right spray pattern from a single centrally mounted location.
- Large droplet pattern for minimal drift.
- Eliminate the cost of spray booms and boom maintenance.
- Superior wear and chemical resistance.
- Easily spray around obstacles and uneven terrain.
- Wide range of applications.