Turbo TeeJet Induction Spray Tip
The Turbo TeeJet Induction provides excellent drift protection while providing a uniform flat spray coverage.
The Turbo TeeJet Induction Tip Features:
- 110º wide angle, air induction, tapered flat spray tip pattern based on the patented outlet orifice design of the original Turbo TeeJet nozzle.
- Patented orifice design provides large, round passages to minimize plugging.
- Depending on the chemical, produces large, air-filled drops through a Venturi air aspirator resulting in less drift.
- All polymer construction for excellent chemical and wear resistance.
- Compact size to prevent tip damage.
- Removable pre-orifice.- Ideal for use with automatic sprayer controllers.
- Wide operating pressure range: 15-100 psi (1-7 bar).
- Automatic alignment when used with 25598-*-NYR Quick TeeJet cap and gasket.